Check out the “News” page for the latest happenings at NorthStar.
Contact us at 715 466-2297 Ask for Brian Olson or Dana Lucius
Our mission is to provide Northwood area students in grades 4 through 8 with an innovative, world-class learning experience based on place, people, projects, and performance.
NorthStar Community Charter School. It’s about:
- Local learning, community connections, and real-world relevance.
- Challenging students with a place-based curriculum that’s rigorous but flexible.
- Engaging them with local learning that’s tied to our community and our landscape.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity while strengthening core skills and setting high standards of intellectual rigor.
- Building the 21st century communication, leadership, teamwork, and thinking skills our young people will need to succeed in a global economy.
Place, People, Projects, and Performance. Local learning, community connections,
and real-world relevance.
All parents and students should understand from the very beginning that NorthStar Community Charter School places great emphasis on hard work, intellectual rigor, and individual accountability.